Application for Ph.D. program and M.Sc. with/without Thesis programs
Electrical Engineering offers three degree programs: MS with thesis, MS without thesis and PhD. Our programs are very competitive and the acceptance rate is about 20%. All MS with thesis and PhD students are admitted with full scholarship, which includes tuition waiver, stipend, and offered a furnished room in a shared apartment.
Items listed below are only for applicant’s information.
All the applicants should apply through ONLINE APPLICATION PROGRAM.
Required items are:
- Application Form
- Personal and Educational Background Information (CV)
- Recommendation Letters (2 for MSc, 3 for Ph.D)
- Recommendation Letters for Electrical and Electronics Engineering should be sent directly from referee with signature through e-mail
- TOEFL , IELTS or UDS&KPDS Requirement (for those whose native language is not English)
- New Internet Based: Minimum Score 80
Based: Minimum Score 213
- Paper Based: Minimum Score 550
- IELTS: Minimum Score 6,5
- UDS / KPDS / YDS: 87
- ALES scores (required for all Turkish nationals)
- GRE scores (required from Foreign students; optional for Turkish students)
- Official transcripts from all the universities attended
- Statement of Purpose
- Areas of Interest
Promising candidates will be called for an interview before a final decision is reached on their application.
Graduate School of Sciences and Engineering
Koç Üniversitesi, Faculty of Engineering
Istanbul, TURKEY 34450
Phone: +90212 338 1371- +90212 338 1775
Fax:+90212 338 1395