Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
These programs are two-year programs with thesis and the medium of instruction is English. The potential opportunities for graduates of these programs diverse and include:
- employment in private and government organizations where they can provide the necessary technical expertise and leadership for development, application and management of technology,
- starting new business ventures in technology innovation and commercialization,
- continuing their graduate experience with the best Ph.D. programs worldwide.
All MS with thesis and PhD students are admitted with full scholarship, which includes tuition waiver, stipend, and offered a furnished room in a shared apartment. These students are also required to perform Teaching Assistant Duties
Tution for Non-Thesis M.Sc. Program
Non-Thesis Master Programs will be available for the first time at Koç University, as of 2015-2016 Academic Year. Non-Thesis Master Programs are subject to tution at Koç University.
All Koç University graduates can benefit from a special alumni discount of 25%. Additionally, upon admission to one of the Non-Thesis Master Programs, the new Koç University graduates will be able to extend their tuition waiver option for 18 months.
At Koç University, Non-Thesis Master Program tution is determined per course, calculated as 10% of the full year tution. (For example, for the 2015-2016 Academic Year, tution per course is 4,400 TL)
Koç University students who is going to graduate in 2015-2016 academic year will be able to get a discount per course within a rate of their scholarships, in addition to the 25% alumni discount.
Below, please see the tuition calculation examples per course for 2015-2016 academic year:
- The students with full scholarship do not pay any tuition.
- The students with 50% scholarship pays 1,650 TL per course.
- The students with 25% scholarship pays 2,475 TL per course.
- The students with no scholarship pays 3,300 TL per course.
- Computational Biology & Bioinformatics
- Computational EM, Waves and Optics
- Computer Graphics
- Concurrent systems: Multi-threaded software, multi-core systems
- Cryptography, Security and Privacy
- Design Technologies for Hardware, Soft-ware and Biological Systems
- Digital Signal Processing
- Distributed & Parallel Computing
- Image Processing & Computer Vision
- Information Theory
- Integrated Circuits and Computer-Aided Design for VLSI
- Intelligent Systems & Machine Learning
- Micro & Nano Systems (MEMS & NEMS) Multimedia & Networking Multimedia
- Signal Processing
- Nanoscale and Molecular Communications
- Natural Language Processing
- Peer-to-Peer Systems and Network Protocols
- Secure Cloud Services
- Software Engineering: Reliability, Analysis, Verification
- Speech Processing
- Underwater Acoustic Communications
- Wireless Communications
- Wireless Networks